This 1-day Level 2 course will take your Adobe InDesign skills to the next level as we reinforce the basics and expand your knowledge of this professional graphic design program.
Our industry experts will share their expertise and guide you through the essentials of Adobe InDesign, while revealing the tips and tricks used by graphic designers working in the real world. You’ll learn more complex InDesign techniques such as using the pen tool, creating tables, paragraph rules and how to design marketing collateral that is print ready.
After this course you’ll have the confidence and skills to create basic marketing collateral in-house and gain a greater understanding of the fundamentals of InDesign.
Enrol in this course if you have basic Adobe InDesign experience and have completed our Level 1 Adobe InDesign course.
What you will Learn:
You will learn the fundamentals of Indesign from our Industry trained professionals, face to face.
• Set up a 2 page DL flyer – Front and back and producing a PRINT READY PDF
• Embedding objects into a doc
• Text wrap options
• Master jobs
Projects you will cover:
• Creating 2 pages – Front and back DL – Print Ready PDF
• Creating tables 3 different ways
• Setting Preferences
• Styling text
• Understanding type setting techniques that include : hangging bullets, hyphenation, hidden characters
• Kerning / tracking – what is this and setting our preferences for this
• Gradient swatches
• Drop Shadows and special effects
• Alignment – how to do this
• Using the Pen tool
• Drawing on a path
• Drawing an object and placing into our libraries.
• Tables – 3 different ways
• Formatting tables
• Anchoring objects
• Threading Text frames
• Paragraph rules
Our accredited trainers are industry professionals who have over 10 years experience in the graphic design industry. So what does this mean. we are certified educators with real world experiences which this relates back to the activities that we do in class.
We teach on Adobes latest creative cloud application on-in house fast computers, with no more than 6 students as we like to personalise your experience. You can download the Adobe Creative Cloud at your workplace and create visual communications, edit documents in no time at all. Visit Adobe’s CC website for more information: Here
On going support
We believe in you using the programs when you leave us, so our training continues with online video resources, back up email support, re sit options and invitations to join our online community forum.