Take your Adobe Photoshop skills to the next level with this 1-day hands-on course. Industry experts with real-world experience will guide you through the essentials of Adobe Photoshop, reinforcing the skills you developed in our Level 1 Adobe Photoshop course.
This Level 2 course will expand on the tips and tricks shared in the Level 1 training and give you the confidence and knowledge to tackle more complex photo editing tasks such as colour correction, using curves, creating clipping paths, cropping and blending, using layer masks and much more.
Adobe Photoshop Level 2 takes a more detailed look at photo editing, exploring additional techniques and practises to take your skills to the next level.
Enrol in this course if you have basic Adobe Photoshop experience and have completed our Level 1 Adobe Photoshop course.
What you will Learn:
Photoshop is a leading industry program. You will learn photoshops basic techniques of:
• Colour correction using levels
• Colour correction using colour balance
• Colour correction using curves
• Special effects with type
• Creating a clipping path for silhouettes
• Making selections from multiple items on a image and putting into another document.
• Intro into Adobe bridge
Projects you will cover:
• Preparing images for correct output formats
• Ghosting an image
• 3D Type Shadows
• Clipping Masks
• Layer Masks
• Setting Preferences
• The control panel
• Basic keyboard short cuts
• Special effects – using drop shadows
• Using Layers to create shadows and drop shadows
• Ghosting an image
• Layer opacity
• Intro into using Adobe bridge
• Cropping, resizing and blending
• Preparing images for web, and understanding the different file formates of GIF,, PNG, JPEGS
• Preparing images for print
• Using a layer mash for silhouettes
• Sharping images for print
• Using clipping paths for silhouettes
Our accredited trainers are industry professionals who have over 10 years experience in the graphic design industry. So what does this mean. we are certified educators with real world experiences which this relates back to the activities that we do in class.
We teach on Adobes latest creative cloud application on-in house fast computers, with no more than 6 students as we like to personalise your experience. You can download the Adobe Creative Cloud at your workplace and create visual communications, edit documents in no time at all. Visit Adobe’s CC website for more information: Here
On going support
We believe in you using the programs when you leave us, so our training continues with online video resources, back up email support, re sit options and invitations to join our online community forum.