Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
- CTS – The SAW Trust Trading as Creative Training Solutions, deliverer of the training courses to its clients.
- Client the person who attended the training course including the company by whom the client is employed.
- Courses – any training workshop, short course or package on CTS premises offered by CTS
- Onsite training – tailored training provided by CTS at clients premises
- Trainer – person delivering the course on behalf of CTS
CTS Satisfaction Guarantee
Clients can re-sit any course they attend FREE of charge, subject to the following conditions:
- Subject to places being available on the requested course and date.
- The re-sit must be completed within 12 months of the original course date.
- If a newer version of the software is being taught, a fee of 50% of the course cost is payable.
- If there are no new students booked in for a course, Creative Training can post-pone the re-sit dates.
- The re-sit course may or may not be with the same trainer.
- Clients must bring the training manual that they received when they originally attended the course.
- i) All training courses must be paid for in full prior to attending the course. All prices listed for courses include Australian Goods and Services Tax. An Australian Tax Invoice will be supplied.
- If the Client wishes to reschedule a course date the Client must notify CTS in writing 5+ days of the course scheduled date. If within the 5 day notice period charges may apply up to 50% of the course fee. Courses are transferable but must be notified in writing prior to the 5 day notice period.
- CTS reserves the right, if necessary, to make alterations or changes to a previously confirmed course date for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, such as illness of the Trainer. In such cases, CTS will endeavor informing the Client as soon as possible and arrange new course dates or credit for future use by the client.
- The Client has a right to apply in writing for a full refund only when the re-scheduling of the course(s) has been made more than once by CTS. CTS will have no other liability due to changes to the training course date other than those set out in this condition and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
- i) No refund of monies for scheduled courses will be made. A credit for future courses will be offered for the full course if outside the 5 day notice period. Inside the 5 day notice period a 50% cancellation fee will apply on the basis CTS is notified in writing with credit for the remainder of fee paid to date.
- ii) Failure to attend a training course without notice will result in the forfeit of that course booking and any such monies paid for that training course.
- CTS shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of profit suffered directly or indirectly following the course attended by the Client.
- ii) CTS is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in services provided by a third-party to CTS, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
iii) CTS reserve the right to remove client due to disruptive behavior and forfeiture of payments to date will take place.
- i) This is a legal booking contract made by CTS on its terms and conditions and the Client which are governed by Australian Law.
CTS reserve the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time, and it is the Client’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions can always be found on the Company website www.creativetrainingsolutions.com.au and will supersede any previous versions.